Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Millie Bobby Brown Follows Her Dreams

Stranger Things star Millie Bobby Brown, 13, recently sat down for an interview with Variety. Here are some highlights from that interview:

On acting:
“It was like a bug. I know this sounds crazy, but once I find something I want to do, nobody’s stopping me. If I don’t know how to sew, and I really had that passion to sew, that’s it, I’m going to sew. That’s also with acting. So here I am...I felt at one point I couldn’t do it [anymore], but then I got this and everything changed. [Now] acting is like breathing to me.”

On why she lives in Atlanta:
“I feel like Hollywood is just a place where everything’s going so fast. [Georgia is] calm, peaceful, beautiful. [I can keep myself] grounded for my family and my home and my friends.”

On revealing that she is completely deaf in one ear:
“I just started to sing, and if I sound bad I don’t care, because I’m just doing what I love. You don’t have to be good at singing. You don’t have to be good at dancing or acting. If you like to do it, if you genuinely enjoy doing it, then do it. No one should stop you.”

Read the full interview at Variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment