Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Stranger Things Actor Is Just Full of Surprises

Stranger Things actor Charlie Heaton was denied entry to the US last week after police canines found coke in his luggage. Page Six reports that when he got back to the UK, Heaton released the following statement:

“My planned travel to the U.S. last week was affected by an issue at U.S. immigration, and I am working to rectify it as soon as possible. I do want to clarify that I was not arrested or charged with a crime, and cooperated fully with the U.S. officials at LAX.  I’m sorry to all the fans and my ‘Stranger Things’ family for missing the premiere. We are all so proud of this season and I would never want this story to negatively impact the show.”

In other Heaton news, Page Six reports that Heaton is a father - he has a 3-year-old son with ex-girlfriend Akiko Matsuura. The former couple met when they were part of the band Comanechi (Heaton was the drummer). A source says of the news, “Charlie became a dad when he was just 20. He met Akiko when he was just a teen and fell head over heels in love. They’re no longer together but they have an amicable relationship for the boy’s sake. Right now Charlie’s career is his priority but he hopes to see more of his son once filming commitments calm down.”

No comments:

Post a Comment