Tuesday, October 31, 2017

David Foster Ponders Marriage Again

People reports that after word got out that David Foster and Katharine McPhee are dating, but not exclusively, the magazine asked him about his thoughts on marriage. Here's what he had to say:

“It’s quite obvious by my track record that I love being married, so I wouldn’t say no to being married again. I like the concept, I’m just not that good at it.”

And on touring in 2018:
“I wouldn’t mind traveling and not working. The only time I’ve ever traveled is for work. I want to go to the Antarctic. I just have this pull to get there. And I’ve never been to South America, which is kind of weird, but I’d like to go there to just hang out. I’ve toured extensively in Asia and I figured, why not stay at home? The thing about Asia that’s so great is the people seem to really care there about who wrote the songs. They don’t necessarily want the stars standing in front of them. They just want to hear the songs. And we’re thinking America is ready for that kind of thing too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment