Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Kim Cattrall Keeps Sex and the City Feud Going

It was recently revealed that a third Sex and the City movie was about to start filming, but it was aborted last minute, and the blame for that fell on Kim Cattrall. Cattrall didn't like that narrative, so in a recent interview with Piers Morgan, here's what she had to say, as reprinted by E! News:

"And now, now at this very moment it's quite extraordinary to get any kind of negative press about something that I've been saying for almost a year of 'no' that I'm demanding or a diva. And this is really where I take to task the people from Sex and the City and specifically Sarah Jessica Parker in that I think she could have been nicer. I really think she could have been nicer. I don't know what her issue is, I never have." 


No comments:

Post a Comment