Thursday, October 5, 2017

Chrissy Teigen Talks Oversharing

Chrissy Teigen is on the November cover of InStyle Magazine. Here’s what she had to say in her accompanying interview:

On oversharing:
“Sometimes I don’t even realize I’m oversharing...it stops people from coming at me. If you share everything and make fun of yourself, then other people won’t make the joke, because you’ve already made it.”

On the key to making her marriage work:
“[We] make each other’s loves and needs feel important. I’m much luckier to have John’s personality in my life than he is to have mine. He is insanely patient and such a dork, and he loves seeing me happy, even if that means watching The Real Housewives of Dallas with me for two and a half hours. I mean, I don’t care about half the shit he’s doing either. But there’s a balance. If he’s watching MSNBC and is excited about something, then I’ve got to be in that realm.”

On postpartum depression:
“I thought I was just being a selfish asshole. It wasn’t just a mental thing of, you know, ‘I’m sad.’ I actually couldn’t move...I have really good days and really bad days, and I don’t tend to talk about the really bad days. But I would hate for people to think those days didn’t exist.”

Teigen also shared that she and Legend will go through another round of IVF in the coming months. Read the full interview at InStyle.

A post shared by instylemagazine (@instylemagazine) on

No comments:

Post a Comment