Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Audrina Talking to Justin Bobby Again

Well, it looks like something good has already come from Audrina Patridge's split from husband Corey Bohan - it has put her back in touch with ex Justin Bobby Brescia! On a recent episode of the Reality Life with Kate Casey podcast, Justin Bobby had this to say, as reprinted by E! News:

"I'm literally chatting with Audrina right now. We're talking because I made a comment about her, you know, what was happening with her divorce. She had reached out to me and kind of thanked me for just being nice and a friend about the whole thing. Me and her out of everybody [on The Hills], like, you know, had the coolest bond, I feel, I think, I mean, guy-girl bond."

I guess it's true what they say - truth and time tells all!

No comments:

Post a Comment