Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Get Ready for the Douchiest Movie to Ever Douche

The Hollywood Reporter announces that Brett Ratner is making a biopic about Hugh Hefner, and Jared Leto is currently attached to play Hef. Ratner said of the news, "Jared is an old friend. When he heard I got the rights to Hef's story, he told me, 'I want to play him. I want to understand him.' And I really believe Jared can do it. He's one of the great actors of today." I wonder if they've hired Terry Richardson as DP yet? That's Director of Photography, not double penetration, but with this group, one can never be too sure.

Ratner has been trying to make this film happen since 2007; at one time Robert Downey Jr was attached to play Hef. This isn't Ratner's only Hefner-related project; he also plans to reboot Hef's talkshow Playboy After Dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment