Friday, April 14, 2017

Vanessa Hudgens Works Out

Vanessa Hudgens is on the cover of Women's Health Magazine. Here's what she had to say in the accompanying interview:

On Yoga:
"I don't consider it fitness. It's more like therapy for me...I looked in the mirror and was like, 'Who am I?' It was definitely a journey back to myself, and yoga helped."

On Soulcycle:
"Put me on a bike in a room with loud music, and I'm happy. It's like dancing without the stress of worrying if you look good...I tend to ride for the teachers. I'm such a performer. I love being in front, because I'll push myself harder and I'll give the class energy too. So it's a win-win."

On avocados:
"I eat a whole avocado a day. I need high fats. If I'm not getting enough, my body holds on to calories. We've been trained to think that fats are bad, but they're so good—a source of energy and sustenance that keeps you going through the day. That's the only way I can not eat carbs."

Read the full interview at Women's Health.

A post shared by Vanessa Hudgens (@vanessahudgens) on

No comments:

Post a Comment