Thursday, April 13, 2017

Speidi is Spawning

Us Weekly reports that Spencer Pratt, 33, and Heidi Montag, 30, are expecting their first child together. So what did they do? Immediately called up Us Weekly to do an interview. Here are some highlights:

Us: Why wait until now for a baby?
HM: I wanted a baby three years ago. Spencer was a little hesitant. Then one thing after another came up. We had work obligations, like Celebrity Big Brother in the U.K., which I did not want to be pregnant for. I’m actually really thankful we waited. I thought I was ready in my twenties, but with everything we had going on, it just wouldn’t have been a good situation for us.
SP: Agreed. I think I’m ready. I know Heidi is ready!

HM: It might never be the perfect time, so we said, Let’s move forward. We had all these conversations. We’re older, we have more life experience. Nothing is holding us back.

Us: Spencer, are you pampering Heidi?
SP: I’m doing the dishes! 
HM: He is!
SP: I need to step up the pampering game, though. Baby, I owe you a massage and the best frozen dinner I can make! I’m a fish-stick master chef.

Us: Heidi, now that you’re set for fish sticks, are there any other foods you’re craving?
HM: At first I wasn’t craving anything because I was so sick, but now it’s salt-and-vinegar potato chips. I could eat a bag of them a day.
SP: No, no, no. I was eating the entire bag! She’ll have a handful.
HM: A few handfuls.
SP: And then I eat the rest. I’ve never eaten more junk food in my life!

HM: And Sour Patch Kids! I try to eat healthy, organic versions of them. But it’s not the same!

A post shared by heidipratt (@heidipratt) on

No comments:

Post a Comment