Sunday, April 9, 2017

Kirsten Dunst on Sex Scenes

Kirsten Dunst recently sat down for an interview with E! News, where she talked about filming her new movie The Beguiled. Here's what she had to say:

"I am on the floor and my clothes are being ripped. I don't like it, I don't like it. To be honest, I'm like, 'Let's get this over with as fast as possible.' [Male directors want] to shoot it from every angle. At least Sofia's like, 'We're going to get this done quick, we're just gonna shoot it here, we'll do three takes, be done.'"

And her co-star Colin Farrell's take on sex scenes:
"It's harder for women. And women have in the history of cinema...been more exploited of course, through the means of sexuality, by men than men have. So, it's situations like that, any love scenes that I've been a party to over the years, you just [do] whatever your female dance partner needs. I really think a woman should be the boss completely in those scenes, whatever she needs to make her comfortable and allow her to have the freedom to do the job she needs to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment