Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Orlando Bloom Talks Dick Pics

Orlando Bloom recently sat down for an interview with Elle UK, where he talked about a variety of topics, including those infamous naked pictures. Here's what he had to say:

"Are we going to talk about my penis?"

On the hysteria surrounding the naked photos:
"Yes, it was extremely surprising. I wouldn't have put myself in that position if I'd thought it would happen. I've been photographed a million times in a million ways. I have a good radar. We'd been completely alone for five days. Nothing around us. There was no way anyone could get anything. So I had a moment of feeling free."

On ex-wife Miranda Kerr:
"With Miranda, there was a sense that I don't want my son to go back through the internet where people have made up lies [about us]. Miranda and I have a remarkable relationship. We co-parent really well."

On Katy Perry:
"We're friends. It's good. We're all grown-up. She happens to be someone who is very visible, but I don't think anybody cares what I'm up to. Nor should they. It's between us. It's better to set an example for kids and show that [break-ups] don't have to be about hate."

On aging:
"I'm just waiting for the age lines to get deeper in my face. I'm excited about the prospect of the next 10 years. Actors do their most interesting stuff between 40 and 50. I mean, fuck – I hope that's the case for me!"

Read the full interview at Elle UK.

A post shared by Orlando Bloom (@orlandobloom) on

No comments:

Post a Comment