Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Rita Moreno Still Hot For Marlon Brando

Rita Moreno, 85, recently took People on a tour of her house, where she keeps a framed photo of Marlon Brando next to her bed. Here's what she had to say:

“Why that picture of Marlon Brando? Because he was a big love of mine in my life. This one, it’s almost seems like a vignette out of a movie, so that’s why it’s there. He was the lust of my life and that over there is the love of my life (gesturing to a framed photo of her with her husband, pictured in an embrace, in silhouette). This was taken by a very famous fashion photographer at the time, it is a really special photo. I just love it because even though we are silhouetted, you can still see features, which I think is so special. A special photo in a special room for a special mama.”

No comments:

Post a Comment