Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Kardashian Korner

Have you been sitting around wondering whether or not Caitlyn Jenner has undergone sex reassignment surgery? Then I have good news for you! Here's what she had to say in her upcoming memoir, as reprinted by Us Weekly:

“The surgery was a success, and I feel not only wonderful, but liberated. I am telling you because I believe in candor. So all of you can stop staring. You want to know, so now you know. Which is why this is the first time, and the last time, I will ever speak of it...So why even consider it? Because it’s just a penis. It has no special gifts or use for me. I am going to live authentically for the first time in my life. I am going to have an enthusiasm for life that I have not had in 39 years since the Olympics, almost two thirds of my life.”

In other Kardashian news, Page Six reports that Kylie Jenner will have her own series on E! this summer. The Life of Kylie is comprised of 8 episodes, and will begin airing late this summer, and will "

No comments:

Post a Comment