Thursday, April 6, 2017

The Onion King Needs to Take Several Seats

In the ongoing battle for the embryos, Page Six reports that a letter has been filed with the court that was written by Nick Loeb in 2014, while the pair was still engaged. Amazingly, it seems like Loeb submitted it; he must think this makes him look good. Here is a sampling:

“What I do not like and what I will not put up with anymore is the Spanish, and no I do not like hanging out with you when you speak in Spanish with others at the table . . . Not only is it rude and disrespectful, it is classless. And for you to then berate, embarrass and humiliate me in front of others when I ask you to stop is not happening anymore.

...I need to know you are committed to making me and our family first before your business . . . your career and ego have come first . . . that needs to change.”

Yeah, I'm not sure how he thinks this helps his case. I'm sure Sofia Vergara is glad that Loeb is proving how cray he is without her having to lift a finger.



No comments:

Post a Comment