Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Jenna Lyons Leaves J Crew

After 26 years with the brand, People reports that Jenna Lyons is leaving J Crew, where she most recently filled the roles of both creative director and president.

Here is the official statement from J Crew chief executive Millard "Mickey" Drexler: 
“Jenna and I got together and we both agreed it was time for a change. That being said, she’s got plans to do other things. It’s been a great run. There’s a lot of mutual respect between Jenna and me.”

And the statement from Jenna Lyons:
“It has been beyond my wildest dreams to work with such an amazing team of people at such an incredible brand and alongside Mickey—one of retail’s most talented visionaries. I am excited about the next chapter for J.Crew as well as the opportunity for other creative leaders within the organization to step up and take on new responsibilities. Having spent the better part of my life with J.Crew, I feel an immense pride and love for everyone at the company.”


No comments:

Post a Comment