Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Melanie Griffith Talks Bad Plastic Surgery and Past Loves

Melanie Griffith recently sat down for an interview with Porter Magazine. Here's what she had to say:

“I didn’t [realize] until people started saying, ‘Oh my God, what has she done?!’ I was so hurt I went to a different doctor and he started dissolving all of this shit that this other woman doctor had put in. Hopefully, I look more normal now.”


On Don Johnson:
“The minute I met him, I had this mad fucking teenage crush on him! I fell in love immediately. [When] we got back together; it was the most natural, perfect, loving thing. Then it just sort of wasn’t working. I think it’s hard when you are both in the public eye, unless one of you gives up work.”

On Antonio Banderas:
“I think part of the reason my marriage to Antonio fell apart was because I was stuck; nobody else is to blame. It’s just that I personally got stuck and I won’t let that happen again, I want to enjoy life, I want to do whatever I want to do.”

On Warren Beatty, Ryan O'Neal, and Jack Nicholson:
“I did have a little thing with those three back in the day. Yeah, they were awesome. I am friends with all of them, pretty much. I’m sure there’s a couple I’ve forgotten about.”

No comments:

Post a Comment