Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Blind Gossip Blind Item - Jenny Blocked This Request

In an interview with the SAG-AFTRA Foundation, Jennifer Lopez talked about a request she once received from a very famous director.

"You know, this is funny, I was doing a movie, with a big, big star, big director – nameless –  early in my career, and I got the lead woman role in the movie.

And the director said to me, “Can I see your tits?”

And I was like, “Umm, no you can’t.”

And he was like, “Why not?  Are they saggy?”

I said “No, actually, they’re perfect.  But you’re not gonna see them.”

And he pushed a little bit, and then he stopped [because] he realized he was gonna get nowhere with me.

And I thought to myself, “Would you ask the star of this movie to see his dick? No, you would not. Or his ass?  You know what I mean?  Why are you asking me this?  Like, I’m not gonna show my tits in your movie.” So… blah blah blah… whatever. It was just weird."

Film:

Male Star:

Director:

Source: Blind Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment