Sunday, April 2, 2017

Mila Kunis is Done Having Kids

Entertainment Tonight recently asked Mila Kunis if she and Ashton Kutcher are planning on having more children. Here's what she had to say:

“We’re good on two right now. We’re solid. It’s perfect … I have two really healthy, really wonderful kids. Why test my luck? Baby one to two is differen. Baby one, I would’ve been like, ‘OMG, OMG, what am I gonna do?’ Baby two I’m like, ‘I got my pump bag, I got my clock going, I gotta be picking up from school in, like, three hours. I gotta go.’ You’re a little bit more on a time schedule. The first one I was weeping. This one, I’m like, ‘It’s fine. Everyone’s alive, it’s all good.'

I mean, people are like, ‘Do you need a private room to pump?’ and I was like, ‘Nope, no, I’ll do it right there.’ I don’t care. Like, literally, I just don’t. It’s so different...[With two,] you’re running defense a little bit, like, one’s got one and the other’s got one and it’s OK. When it becomes three is when you’re playing offense. I don’t know what you do at that point. You’re scrambling trying to keep them all in line. We feel like we’re being suffocated by plastic with toys and diapers and things. It’s crazy. We used to be cool and clean. Our house used to be nice and modern and pristine — all goes out the window when you got kids.”




No comments:

Post a Comment