Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Bella Hadid Talks Breakups and Lyme Disease

Bella Hadid recently sat down for an interview for Porter's summer issue. Here's what she had to say:

On getting recognized:
"It gets really overwhelming. You feel really overexposed and you don't want to see anybody... I just want to be in my apartment alone and kind of retreat and be centered again...I think I've gotten more used to being around people. I used to get so nervous doing interviews. I'm a very sensitive person."

On her breakup from The Weeknd:
"I'm just really focusing on myself, and my work, and just being the best that I can be. I'm not really worried about what guys think about me, I'm just trying to be a woman!"

On getting diagnosed with lyme disease:
"I couldn't get out of bed for six days. My brain would get all foggy, and I couldn't see. That was the hardest time of my life." 

No comments:

Post a Comment