Friday, December 2, 2016

Jeff Franklin Buys Full House Home

Remember when the San Francisco home used as the exterior for Full House hit the market earlier this year? Full House creator Jeff Franklin saw an opportunity, and has snapped it up for $4.15 million. Here's what he had to say to The Hollywood Reporter about his acquisition:

"The house came on the market and really, I just thought, I have to buy this house. I'm so sentimental about the house. It's great to have the house in our Full House family and be able to preserve it for the fans. … Seriously, I love owning this house. There are probably 250 fans per day that show up and take a picture in front of it. It will be a lot more fun for the fans because now the house will look like the Tanners really live there. It's a gift to the fans, but it's also fun for me to own it."

On his plans for the 30th anniversary of Full House on September 22, 2017:
"That will be around the time that all of my construction will be done, so I hope to bring the cast up to the house and have a big slumber party here so people can drive by and actually see the Tanner family living there for one whole day. That would be pretty fun." 

Franklin is planning to redo the home's interiors to match the Full House interiors.

No comments:

Post a Comment