Saturday, December 3, 2016

Chelsea Handler Talks Dating

Chelsea Handler, 41, recently sat down for an interview with People to talk about her love life. Here's what she had to say:

“I think my friends are getting to a point where they’re like, ‘We need to get you a boyfriend.’ I guess it’s time! L.A. is weird. Everyone is gay or married. I’ve got to wait for a bunch of people to get divorced I guess. I don’t get asked out. No one is knocking at my door. People try to set me up, but the guys that want to date me, I’m not that interested in. And guys I want to date, don’t seem that interested in me. Of course I want to be in love. I want a boyfriend. But so many of my dreams have come true [already]. So I’m cool with anything else this lifetime. Because I really hit the jackpot.”

On what she's looking for in a man:
“[He] will have to be confident and secure and put me in my place. But I don’t have any parameters about who I date. I’m open."

No comments:

Post a Comment