Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Olivia Munn Wants You To Know How Totes Easy It Is For Her To Lose Weight

Olivia Munn is on the cover of this month's Women's Health magazine. Here's what she had to say:

"My intention was to just get as fit and as healthy as I could be, for myself. By the time I was finished [filming], I was 12 pounds less than I started!...It’s a big difference because I started working out every single day, and then I also started getting into eating 20-80, where 80 percent of your diet is fruits and vegetables and 20 percent is whatever.

...I think...when you’re in the public eye, [scrutiny] does come with it. People want to say things... My girlfriend, she said to me the other day, ‘If people are wondering why you look younger, it’s better than them asking why do you look older.’

...A lot of times, people want to hoard their secrets to themselves. But whenever I learn things now...I want to tell anyone who wants to listen about them, because I don’t think guys are the only ones who should be able to look better as they age.”

Don't forget to eat your Japanese potatoes!


No comments:

Post a Comment