Thursday, May 19, 2016

Chloe Sevigny Talks Cannes Fashion

The Hollywood Reporter recently caught up with Chloe Sevigny in Cannes. Here's what she had to say:

What did you pack?
"I’m wearing a lot of my own Chanel, and a few Cinderella dresses that I borrowed. I have a lot of my own Chanel, things like my vintage suspenders. It’s my own Chanel stuff that I hope they’ll approve of. I hope they’re not like, 'Oh, my god, she’s rocking Chanel every day and she looks like a crazy person.'"

Were you looking for something special for your Cinderella dresses?
"Yes, definitely especially for the Palais, because it’s such a thing. I’m really into white right now. I think it’s such a strong color and so beautiful. So, I’ve got a lot of white or cream looks."

Do you have any tips for what to wear in Cannes?
"The weather’s tricky in Cannes, and you’re walking a lot. You have to find something that you feel comfortable in — that's rule No. 1. And remember to dry your hair before you go to a press call. Once I showed up to a press call with wet hair. That was such a young-person move."

Do you have something you love to indulge in when you go to Cannes?
"Rosé! A little rosé and a crepe on the go. It’s not so good for those Chanel dresses, though (laughs)."

Do you have any other funny memories from previous Cannes visits?
"I remember the first year, I lost my luggage. I was here with [producers] Chris and Roberta Hanley and they were staying at Hotel du Cap. I had to borrow some of her clothes for a photoshoot at a pet cemetery on the grounds, and I was in some weird Gucci bikini. "


No comments:

Post a Comment