Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Kristen Stewart Talks Ghosts

After getting booed at the press screening in Cannes for her new film for director Oliver Assayas, Kristen Stewart sat down for an interview with The Hollywood Reporter. Here's what she had to say:

On ghosts:
"Do I believe in ghosts? I don't know, I guess I believe in something. I'm really sensitive to energies, and I truly believe I'm driven by something that I can't really define. It gives me a feeling that we are not so alone."

On whether she prefers Ghosts or Vampires:
"Ghosts."

On Personal Shopper:
"It's a ghost story, sure, but the supernatural aspects of it just lead you to very basic questions."

On director Olivier Assayas:
"We don't talk to each other a whole lot. He never answers my questions. There is a communication that is undeniable. There is a flame he lights under my ass that is stronger than I have ever felt."

On technology:
"I've been thinking about distractions a lot lately. I'm absolutely guilty of constant stimuli that [aren't] actually stimulating at all. It definitely says a lot about how we interact with each other and technology. And it's truly terrifying."

Director Oliver Assayas also talked about getting booed:
"It happens to me once in a while, where people just don't get the ending. For me, it's the closest I can get to a happy ending. I'm sorry I can t get much further. When you come to Cannes, you have to be prepared for everything."


No comments:

Post a Comment