Monday, May 16, 2016

From America's Next Top Model to Playmate of the Year

This year's Playboy Playmate of the year is Eugena Washington. If you recognize her, that's because she competed on Cycle 7 of America's Next Top Model back in 2006, coming in third place (that season's winner was CariDee English). Us Weekly reports that Washington reacted as follows when she got the news:


“I got tricked! Two execs from Playboy called me and said, ’Eugena, we need you for a casting in the studio, it’s very important. Be on time.’ They had this chair sitting in the middle of the room for me and they said, 'I need to talk to you' and I was thinking, 'I’m in trouble!’ And then they told me I was Playmate of the Year! It was so exciting. That’s pretty cool. I’m still wrapping my head around it. I always say, if you’re going to do something, go big. I think now is a great time for the world to see different forms of beauty and just have a taste of diversity.”


A photo posted by Eugena Washington (@eugenawashington) on

No comments:

Post a Comment