Monday, May 16, 2016

Guy Fieri Talks Haters

Guy Fieri recently sat down for an interview with Success Magazine, where he talked about haters. Here's what he had to say:


"What you see is what you get with me. There's no show. I'm like anybody else. You get enough, you can get beat up. You can get hurt. You can get frustrated. You can get demoralized. If there are 100 people who don't like me, 90 of them don't have a reason. Have I pissed some people off? Yes. Have I done wrong? I'm not sitting here saying I haven't. But most of the negativity is entirely superficial.

If I probably didn't have tattoos, or if I probably didn't bleach my hair, or if I probably didn't wear blue jeans and a T-shirt to fancy things, if I didn't do things that make me look like someone who's whacked out of their mind, it'd probably be different. But then again, that's how I wanna dress. And I like my tattoos. And I like my hair cut the way it is. What am I supposed to do? Am I supposed to stop being me? If someone boos a quarterback, does that mean he stops throwing his favorite pass?"


No comments:

Post a Comment