Friday, May 27, 2016

Courtney Stodden Talks Depression

Courtney Stodden recently sat down for an interview with Us Weekly, where she opened up about suffering from depression. The magazine quotes her as follows:

“I suffer from depression. My depression affects my appetite, sleeping patterns and overall perspective on life. At times, I have severe insomnia and other times I find myself sleeping too much. I have feelings of hopelessness but experience many moments of absolute euphoria.”

On her pregnancy:
“I already love this baby so much. I just fear the thought of motherhood. It’s such an overwhelming responsibility and I want to be the very best mommy that I can possibly be.”

On her future:
“I’m working on a self-help book called Blonde & Blue. It’s an explicit in-depth account of my saddest, darkest moments as well as my highs … My hope is by being painfully honest, my story can inspire others.”


A photo posted by Courtney A Stodden (@courtneyastodden) on

No comments:

Post a Comment