Saturday, May 28, 2016

Brandi Glanville Talks Real Housewives

Brandi Glanville is making the interview rounds ahead of the premiere of her upcoming reality show for E! Famously Single. Page Six quotes her as follows, when talking about the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills:

"’Beverly Hills Housewives’ will always be a part of my life. It’s like you are grandfathered in … but it has been nice to have a break [from] not always having to strategize and think about what is going to happen next and who is going to come at you. Like constantly being combative with other people, it’s just not healthy or fun…I think on ‘Housewives’ the other women kind of plan with each other who to go after.” 

On Famously Single:
“I was skeptical of going into the project of whether or not I would find true love, but I knew there was a therapy aspect to it, and so I thought, ‘Clearly it’s something I am doing wrong and maybe I need a little help.’ I seem to go through guys fairly quickly. I call them ‘micro relationships’ because as soon as I think something is up, I sabotage and leave. I run away. So I thought, you know, ‘Why not just go and see if I get anything from this?’ ...I thought about not wanting to put my love life out there on camera, but let’s be clear I did ‘Housewives,’ everything is already out there, so why not look for love on camera? What do I have to lose really? Nothing.”


No comments:

Post a Comment