Monday, May 23, 2016

Chloe Grace Moretz Talks Scheduling

Chloe Grace Moretz recently sat down for an interview with Net-A-Porter's The Edit. Here's what she had to say:

On her grueling schedule:
"I push myself very hard but I still can’t accomplish everything I want! There’s not enough time in the day. My mom says, ‘You’re young, don’t ride yourself that hard.’ She wants me to make less movies, but I’ve averaged three to four a year for the last six years now, and I get bored otherwise.”

On Johnny Depp's Musk:
“He’s the best-smelling man ever. He has his own scent. The rumor is he puts his blood in it”

On her small social circle:
“I’ve only got one real friend that I trust. But I’m cool with that. She’s totally normal, goes to college.”

On dating:
“They’ve seen you in sex scenes in movies, they know what you look like crying. And they can read your interviews and know your favorite bands so it feels like they have all this in common with you... Happens a lot. I’ll think, ‘How are we vibing so hard right now?’ Then I realize, and I don’t care anymore, I just go back to work.”

On her mother's advice to calm her schedule down:
“I work out a lot, does that count? Like, twice a day. I just love the endorphins...I’m trying. I took my family to Mexico for two weeks for my birthday and we hung out on the beach. So I’m learning...Well... There were lots of activities. Horseback riding, canoeing, tennis. I mean, you can’t just lie there.”


No comments:

Post a Comment