Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Scary Spice Talks Posh Spice

Mel B, aka Scary Spice, recently appeared on Art 19's Allegedly with Theo Von & Matthew Cole Weiss podcast, where she had this to say of former bandmate Victoria Beckham, as reprinted by E! News:

"She's very down to earth. She's just a little bit of a bitch to people," 

On the possibility of a Spice Girls reunion:

"It's a never-ending question. The thing is we are in talks with each other, closely about this reunion. So until there's something official to say there's no point in saying anything. Until there's tour dates to announce, tour dates, then there's point in talking about it until it actually happens. I do feel it's getting closer and closer."

On keeping a diary during the Spice Girls heyday:
"We used to walk up to a radio station and I'd go, 'Write down your thoughts and your feelings now!' And I got all these diaries it kind of brings back a lot of good memories. I'm glad I kind of forced everyone to write in that diary, many diaries. Now it's worth millions! I'm joking. We had so much fun. We toured the world together."


No comments:

Post a Comment