Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Amanda Peet Talks Plastic Surgery

Amanda Peet recently appeared on Maria Menounos's Sirius XM show, where she talked about plastic surgery. Page Six reprints her remarks as follows:


“I’m about to write an article for Lena Dunham for ‘Lenny’ about the fact that I’ve never gotten Botox or fillers. I’ve never done anything to my face that’s, I guess you would say, ‘invasive.'...I’m going to write about it. I haven’t really figured it out. In writing it, it’s starting to become a little bit more clear, but I agree … especially in my case its a fairly arbitrary line that I’ve drawn because I’ve certainly spent a lot of time and money doing other stuff and I certainly am vain and it’s hypocritical.”

On whether or not plastic surgery is in her future:

“Probably not. I think it has a lot to do with having two girls. Maybe I’m afraid – I’m afraid … it’s like I’ve never done cocaine either!”


No comments:

Post a Comment