Friday, March 18, 2016

Blake Shelton Sues In Touch

TMZ reports that Blake Shelton has filed his sworn declaration in his defamation lawsuit against In Touch Weekly. Here are the tabloids claims, which he swore under oath that he did not do:

"I have never been to rehab."
"I did not then nor have I ever hit rock bottom."
"I do not drink excessively, binge drink or have a drinking problem."
"I do not drink vodka before 11 AM."
"I am never drunk, intoxicated, or unable to perform my job on 'The Voice.'"
"I do not slur my words or stumble when I drink."
"I have never urinated on a mailbox."
"My ex-wife Miranda Lambert did not catch me with a bunch of naked women in our Tennessee home."


Hmmm, that last one about Miranda Lambert seems oddly specific. Just saying.


No comments:

Post a Comment