Monday, March 14, 2016

Melanie Griffith Talks Dating

People recently caught up with Melanie Griffith, where she opened up about dating after her divorce from Antonio Banderas. The magazine quotes her as follows:


"It's a whole new world out there! I'm having a blast. It's all new, I feel like I've got a second chance. It's all really good. I haven't met one person that I want to go out with, not one guy. But I imagine there are some out there somewhere, hopefully I'll meet one...I'll let you know when I find him,. Somebody who likes to enjoy life, that's what I want. Somebody who's not just involved with himself, enjoys lots of different things." 

And on her career:
"It's so much more fun now because now, for me, I don't have the [pressure]. I look at my daughter Dakota [Johnson] now and I see how fastidious she is being and how careful she is being about the way she wants her career to go. She's really smart about it. For me, I feel so grateful that I don't have to worry about that anymore. It's not about the manipulation of the career anymore, it's about doing the work...I just finished shooting Where the White Man Runs Away. Bryan Buckley is directing and Evan Peters and Al Pacino are in it and it's a beautifully written movie. It's going to be amazing. I just finished that and now I'm looking for the next thing." 


No comments:

Post a Comment