Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Will Smith For President

Will Smith recently sat down for an interview with CBS Sunday Morning, where he had this to say, as reprinted by Us Weekly:

"If people . . . keep saying all the crazy kind of stuff they've been saying on the news, lately, about walls and Muslims, they’re going to force me into the political arena...I mean, I’ve got to be the president. You know. Come on. You know, what else would I run for?...[After all of the blockbuster success,] I realized that the dream was too small. You know, I realized that there was no way that I was put here just to be a movie star. I tell my kids, ‘Be as unrealistic as possible, and then figure out how to make it real. The best things that have ever happened ever were unrealistic before they happened.' You know, so for me, I think being the biggest movie star in the world as a goal actually was too small."

That explains so much! As far as running for President, only if you have Jaden as your running mate!


No comments:

Post a Comment