Friday, December 18, 2015

Madonna Tells Court Sean Penn Not A Beater

In the latest update in Sean Penn's defamation case against Lee Butler for calling him a beater, TMZ reports that Sean Penn's attorney filed a declaration from Madonna stating that when it comes to being beaten by Sean Penn, she is like a virgin. Say what?!?!? "Sean has never struck me, tied me up, or physically assaulted me." And about those reports that have been widely circulated for years that Penn beat Madonna with a bat in 1987, and tied her to a chair and beat her in 1989? Madonna calls the reports "completely false," and goes on to call Penn "a caring compassionate individual." I feel like I'm on glue. Bitch, you're Madonna. If the reports are really false, why didn't you bother stating that any time in the past 20 or so years? And what about Lieutenant Bill McSweeney, who is quoted as saying "When Madonna staggered into the station, she was distraught, crying, with makeup smeared all over her face. I hardly recognized her...she had obviously been struck." If I were Lee Daniels' lawyer, I'd be furiously dialing to Bill McSweeney in for a sit down!


No comments:

Post a Comment