Thursday, December 17, 2015

Baba Wawa Talks Faking Orgasms With Amy Schumer

I don't know about you, but I'm definitely going to tune in to Barbara Walters' "10 Most Fascinating People of 2015" special tonight on ABC! The latest teaser is an interview with Amy Schumer, in which Baba Wawa talks faking orgasms. Page Six reprinted their exchange as follows:

After an exchange where Walters asks Schumer if she fakes orgasms:

Schumer: “Have you ever faked it?”

Walters: “I’m not gonna tell you...Because I have this image of myself as being dignified and so on.”

Schumer: “I think I’m dignified, I just did a press conference on gun control.”

Walters: “I have to tell you that doing an interview with you is not exactly like interviewing Henry Kissinger.”

Tune in tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment