Monday, December 21, 2015

Emma Roberts Talks Wanting To Retire From Acting

Emma Roberts recently sat down for an interview with Allure, where she touched on a variety of topics. The magazine quotes her as follows:

On her future plans:
"I think as I get older, there might come a time when I don't want to be in front of the camera anymore and want to be more behind the scenes: I would love to produce and maybe write. I thought of it a lot during Scream Queens when every morning there's full hair and makeup and heels and minidresses. And I thought, You know, I kind of want to show up to work one day and not care what I look like. It would be nice to just slip away for a little bit."

On social media:
"I love [my sister Grace, 14] more than anything or anyone in the world. She came up to me and said, 'Please don't post [pictures of me]; people are calling me ugly on your Instagram.'...I've met some of the most beautiful people in the world, who have been some of the most awful people. I'm getting choked up talking about it.... I thought, Here's my little sister, and people are calling her ugly....You can put yourself out there and not Photoshop yourself or Facetune yourself. I also wanted to show people: Yes, there is an Emma Roberts, but there is also Emma! Not red carpet. My hair down. Basically no makeup...I'm a small-B boob. I can't even fit into Victoria's Secret bras—they're all too big!. So I'm standing up for the small-busted girls."


No comments:

Post a Comment