Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Blind Gossip Blind Item - Christmas Puppy

This reality family has introduced several new dogs over the past few years. Each time the puppy gets introduced on social media, does a few photo ops… and then quietly disappears.

I live near them and have a dog of my own, so I always notice whenever I see them on social media with a new puppy. Then I noticed that the dog-of-the-month always mysteriously disappears a short while later. This happened several times. You never see anyone walking a dog, never hear a dog barking in the backyard, never see them on their reality show, never see them in the family photos. They just disappear! I saw [a family member] a couple of months ago and asked them, “So how’s your dog?” and they just looked at me blankly and said, “I don’t have a dog!” and then walked away.

What do you think is happening to these dogs?


Family:

Source: Blind Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment