Thursday, November 5, 2015

Leah Remini Still Does Not Know The Whereabouts Of Shelly

Leah Remini sat down for a cover story with People, in which she talks about her friend Shelly Miscavige. The magazine quotes her as follows:

At the Tom Cruise Katie Holmes wedding:
"I kept asking throughout the night, 'Does anybody know where Shelly is?' [A top church official replied] 'I don't think you have the fucking rank, quite honestly, to ask where Shelly is.' It was a little bit shocking to hear that answer. That sort of sparked something in me." 

On filing the missing person's report on Shelly Miscavige in 2013:

"When I asked the officers, 'Did you see her with your own eyes? Is she alive and safe?' their response was, 'We cannot give you that information, ma'am.' I still don't have an answer." 

Let's all say it together - WHERE'S SHELLY?!


No comments:

Post a Comment