Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Gwen Stefani Opens Up About Divorce

Gwen Stefani recently appeared on Carson Daly's AMP Radio show, where she opened up about her divorce. People quotes her as follows:

"Things went down, I think it was February where my life just, 'Whoa!' It just changed. Before that, I couldn't really write. I wanted to, but my life was just so … I don't even know how to describe it....Everybody knows that I was married forever and now I'm not. Could you imagine what my life is like right now? It's crazy!" 

On her new song Used To Love You:
"[The chorus for "Used to Love You" came to me] the day after some crazy stuff had gone down, like, crazy stuff in my life. I've been writing stuff randomly, like, instead of going online and looking at stupid stuff, but being like, 'I'm just going to write. This is how I'm going to heal. I need to write.' And I went back in and found that lyric and then it ended up being the chorus of the song." 

On Life Post-Split:
"My life feels so extreme right now. The Voice is so fun … this season is crazier because I feel like I know everybody so well and also because my life is crazy. I mean, my life basically blew up in my face and so now I'm like, in this new life and it's pretty awesome, I have to say."

No comments:

Post a Comment