Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Jeremy Sisto Did A Reddit AMA

Actor Jeremy Sisto recently did a Reddit AMA. Here are some of the highlights:

On Clueless:
"I see Paul [Rudd] every now and again. Alicia [Silverstone] i reconnected with on Suburgatory and i play basket ball with her husband. I run into all of the time and again. I guess honestly i don't really feel what you might imagine about being in such iconic movie. I wish i did but it's just not as simple as that. I never experienced the movie from that magical perspective of childhood simplicity. Mine was Breakfast Club."

On what role he's most recognized for by fans:
"It depends on the person who is recognizing me. I can usually tell as the approach. 6 feet under, Clueless, Law and Order, May, Suburgatory, Suicide Kings, Jesus, thirteen, and the some randoms that i forgot i did."

On filming Hideaway:
"I was pretty depressed during that experience. The director asked me to take Acutain for my acne and a big side effect is depression. On top of that i was reading a bunch of books about killers. And i felt a lot of pressure to do well and didnt have the skills to cope with that yet. I wasn't necessarily into goth at the time but i was listening to that music for the part. And my roommate at the time was kind of a goth/psychic/witch kinda dude."

On Reese Witherspoon:
"Great. She was my first actress girlfriend. We had a long distance relationship for a long time. I was so into her. Then she went to Africa to do a movie and i guess i thought she had broken up with me because she didnt call that much so i moved on and met my ex-wife Marisa. When she returned i found out that wasnt her intention but i had already gotten involved. Felt badly. She's a great person."

Read the full AMA at Reddit.

No comments:

Post a Comment