Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Allison Williams Talks Cooking And Style

Girls actress Allison Williams recently sat down for an interview with Harper's Bazaar, where she talked about cooking and style. The magazine quotes her as follows:

On cooking:
"I am the world’s worst cook. Not only am I bad at it, but I also have some kind of inability to learn. The salad is done first and is soggy by the time you eat, the pasta is al dente, but not in a good way. And I’m perpetually worried that the meat is going to poison everyone, so it ends up being black. It’s a nightmare, so I just order in."

On Style:

"When it comes to my style icons, I’ve always had a thing for the K’s: Keaton. Kelly. Kruger. Kate. Katharine. They all represent sophisticated fashion that’s also full of life. After all, clothes are fun -- it’s dress-up for adults. I’d like to call my style easy, timeless, and rustic preppy (if that’s a thing), which most often translates as endless button-downs, a chic pair of boots, a good variety of sweaters, and my staple -- jeans."

Read the full interview at Harper's Bazaar.


No comments:

Post a Comment