Thursday, November 5, 2015

Giada De Laurentiis Talks Divorce

Giada De Laurentiis recently appeared on the Wendy Williams show, where she opened up about her divorce. People quotes her as follows, when asked by Wendy if she had begun dating since her divorce:

"I love how she just dropped that in the middle of it, that’s what makes you good at what you do Wendy! I’m going to say kind of, and I will tell you, this is the first time I’ve actually said that!...I’ve always loved cooking, and I always say that I sort of gained my confidence as a young girl in the kitchen, that’s where I felt the most creative and empowered. What happened over the years working, you get caught up in your world, and all of a sudden my world came sort of crashing and I got divorced. I have a child, so I became a single mother, so I took a year of sort of reflection. Cooking got me through it. It made me happy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment