Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Josh Hutcherson Talks Long Distance Relationships

Josh Hutcherson is in a long-distance relationship with a woman, Spanish actress Claudia Traisac. He recently opened up to People about being in a long-distance relationship; here's what he had to say: 

"There's a lot of traveling, a lot of Skype. I feel like I'm with you because I'm seeing you and we're talking, but also you're a fucking screen. It's very frustrating. It's kind of cool. We're doing this international thing. We're young, we make it work. I was shooting in Cincinnati and I woke up one morning to go to work. I walked to my car. And literally sitting on the ground sleeping front of my car – huddled up in hoodies and blankets – were two 12- or 13-year-old girls and their mom. They popped up like a fucking Jack-in-the-Box. They said they'd been waiting there for hours and hours for me to come out. I was like, this is not right." 

No comments:

Post a Comment