Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Shia LaBeouf Talks Rehab

Page Six recently caught up with Shia LaBeouf at the Tribeca Film Festival, where he opened up about his recent rehab stint. The publication quotes him as follows:

"I just got out of rehab nine months ago, and in rehab they make you do this kind of operatic therapy and you sit with this small group, three or four people, and you work through your shit and somebody will play your father and somebody will play your mother...For me, it was like method acting. You rarely get that on a film set because film sets get so large that you have people looking at you like you're just a fucking actor. The best art comes out of pain. When a genius has pain, the Warren Buffett in me is like, 'Go.' Not that there's a big Warren Buffett in me or anything or that I got into this for financial shit."

No comments:

Post a Comment