Thursday, April 23, 2015

Russell Crowe Was Almost A Scientologist

Russell Crowe recently sat down for an interview with People, where he talks about his brush with Scientology. The magazine quotes him as follows:

"From a young kid, I was quite interested in religion. when I met Tom Cruise when he was married to [fellow Aussie] Nicole [Kidman], we were spending a bit of time together so I thought I'd find out a little bit about what he was into. I found a video in the video store about Scientology and I watched it. It wasn't that informative. But I brought it up with Tom and I thought he was really cool. He didn't try to sell me a pair of shoes. He just said, 'If it's something that interests you, you'll pursue it.' And I think that happens with any kind of religion if you come to t by your own discovery. I never ended up putting my two cents on anybody's table. I've never graced [Scientology's] doorway."

No comments:

Post a Comment