Monday, April 20, 2015

Josh Hartnett Talks Career Regrets

Josh Hartnett recently sat down for an interview with Playboy, where he talks about some of the regrets that he has about his career. The magazine quotes him as follows:

"The intensity of my sudden fame was overwhelming for me. And in the middle of that, I felt I couldn't trust any new person I met or their motives. I spent a lot of time back home in Minnesota with my friends and family. I've definitely said no to some of the wrong people. I learned my lesson when Chris Nolan and I talked about Batman. I decided it wasn't for me. Then he didn't want to put me in the Prestige. I was so focused on not being pigeonholed and so scared of being considered only one thing as an actor. Watching Christian Bale go on to do so many other things has been just awesome. I mean, he's been able to overcome that. Why couldn't I see that at the time? I know now that I wouldn't turn something down just because it's a superhero role."

Read the full interview at Playboy

No comments:

Post a Comment