Thursday, April 23, 2015

Sandra Bullock Named People Magazine's 2015 World's Most Beautiful Woman

People Magazine has named Sandra Bullock this year's World's Most Beautiful Woman. Here's what she had to say about the honor:

"I've never been a great beauty. I've never been the bombshell that was coveted. In an odd way, that made growing older a lot easier in this business. I guess I'm doing it on my own terms, and that is my wish for everyone. Real beauty is quiet. Especially in this town, it's just so hard not to say, 'Oh, I need to look like that.' No be a good person, be a good mom, do a good job with the lunch, let someone in front of you who looks like they're in a bigger hurry. The people I find most beautiful are the ones who aren't trying."

Read the full interview at People.

No comments:

Post a Comment