Thursday, April 23, 2015

Donatella Versace Warring With Giorgio Armani

Giorgio Armani recently spoke to the UK's Sunday Times Magazine about the differences between his line and that of Gianni Versace's. The magazine quotes him as follows:

"He was looking at the models, and he said to me, 'I dress sluts. You dress church ladies.'"

When Donatella read this, she was hella pissed! She fired back with the following comment:

"I find it extremely rude and tasteless that Mr. Armani has once again put words into my brother's mouth, especially because he is sadly no longer with us to reply...This is the second time he claims this was said. The first was immediately after his death, and he apologized to me. When my brother spoke about fashion, the only word that ever came out of his mouth was glamour. What should be said about my brother is: May Gianni Versace rest in peace."

No comments:

Post a Comment