Thursday, April 23, 2015

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Talks Jason Statham

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley recently sat down for an interview with Self Magazine, where she talked about Jason Statham. The magazine quotes her as follows:

"We're best mates. He makes me laugh every day. I almost feel like I never had a proper boyfriend before! One thing about J and I, we just get on with our relationship. The other day, someone said to me, 'I really respect how private you guys are.' I said, 'Really? That's interesting.' It's more work to put your relationship out there than it is to keep it behind closed doors. But my relationship is not a branch of my brand. It's my private life. Certainly, that's how he feels too. For any couple that's been together for a certain amount of time, there's a massive amount of pressure to get married. I totally believe in marriage, but being in a happy relationship is much more important to me...[kids are] something that's more realistic in the near future."

Read the full interview at Self

No comments:

Post a Comment